Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Monday 31 January 2011

Don’t you just love the end of Mondays. I am now sitting on the last remaining spare inch of the sofa. My girlfriend and the hound are both lying down and taking up all the sofa with the exception of this tiny little piece which I am just about capable of getting ½ a buttock on. not to worry at least they are comfortable……ooopps. Just had to move, almost dropped the laptop. Ye gods the hound has just woke up. That will probably mean she will want more room and I will be relegated to the dog basket.

Anyway, today I was working at a farm in the middle of nowhere. There is only a few sockets and lights, but getting the supply cable to the new shed is awkward and will take a while to sort out. I was home around 6ish, muddy, cold, wet and very hungry. Once again I forgot to take any sandwiches and it was to far to travel to the nearest shop. (note to self…remember and look in fridge and remove sandwiches in mornings)  

After thawing out, showering and eating a culinary delight its down to paperwork, so I have just sorted out an estimate for a nice house rewire and almost completed an invoice, but I cant complete it because I have left my material logs in the van and its to cold to nip out and get it.

Anyway busy day ahead tomorrow, got to wire and fit a couple of fans and sort out a shower.  


Please visit my website. www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment