Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Wednesday.

Another good day. I have been working at a house in Formby. I wired an extension late last year and Joe and Phil now want a load of other “mods” done to the home. It’s the first time that I have seen the extension since it was decorated and carpeted. Even if I do say so myself its looks amazing. Without appearing to be conceited the electrics are fab. By the time it’s all completed they will have completely re decorated and nice new satin sockets throw out.  

I am back there tomorrow to finish off the outside decorative lights. Just hope its not to cold, windy, rainy, snowy or freezing. I know, I know I am asking a lot for January, but I can dream. Talking about dreaming I should have an early night tonight, but as Shameless is on I think the chances of that rate between zero and minus zero.  

My after hours job was at a doctors surgery where I have been wiring some sockets lately, was hoping to complete tonight, but could not obtain access to a room to isolate the electricity. Never mind, I will finish it later in the week.

Ian






Please visit my web site www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment