Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Thursday 13 January 2011

Thursday


Yet another good day! I went to the job I was at yesterday in Formby to install some outside lights. I was shocked and stunned when I opened the curtains this morning……why do I hear you cry, because it the sun was shining and it was a lovely bright winters morning. This is extremely unusual because I was working outside installing some lights in Formby, and to be frank its never fine when I work outside, even in the summer. Its always raining, cold and generally blowing a gale. So it was an unexpected pleasure not to be working outside dressed like a michelin man.

The outside lights look fantastic, I am really pleased with the.

My first after hours job was to nip round to an old ladies and sort out a lighting fault, my second was to fit a cooker, she was lovley but kept me talking for hours.

Got loads to do tomorrow, a few job surveys and start second fix in a house.

Ian

Please visit my web site http://www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk/


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house it took me ages, in that house there was a fuse box which had to be installed, extra sockets which also had to be installed. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a cooker, there was also some new lights which had to installed too.

The

Please visit my web site www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment