Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Monday 24 January 2011

Monday.

Monday, Monday, it’s been a bad day. I had my van serviced & MOT’d. Ye gods. Once I was presented with the bill I had to be revived with smelling salts and brandy. I them sat there for 20 minutes crying like a little girl while the mechanics pointed and laughed.

Never mind my work went well again. I am working at ladies about 45 seconds drive. Which is great because I can leave home at 8am, and be on the job at 8am…...how good is that. It makes a change because I am often stuck in on the M6 listening to a traffic report which says everything on the roads is good and there are no delays.

Anyway, today I was first fixing a kitchen, on some occasions these jobs can be really awkward, but not this one, thats because Julie (the home owner) has stripped most of the kitchen away, so it was basically a blank canvas for me to start working on today.

As I have only recently found out how to attach pictures to this, I thought I would attach a few. Nothing will be safe now!

Here is Dave, he does something with water, pipes, boilers and stuff, I think he is called a plumber, they are a strange breed if being! But Dave is a good self employed plumber, and owner of DEK Services.



Here we have Julies kitchen, almost stripped out and ready for first fixing.

  
Better get off now, i gave an estimate to do.


Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house which took me a while. in that house there was a fuse box  and consumers unit, which had to be fitted, there was a few extra sockets which I had to install too. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a AEG cooker, there was also some new outside lights and a mira shower too. I was also called out.



Please visit my web site www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment