Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Friday 28 January 2011

Fab Friday.

Fridays are Fab, they have a great feel to them. Don’t know why Iove them so much because I work almost every weekend, so to me its just like every other day. But I do enjoy getting home early, putting my feet up with a vodka and coke and messing about on the net. Anyway tonight its just me, a bottle of Smirnoff, the hound and a lamb madrass. How wonderful is that! The icing on the cake is that my girlfriend is going out so I am in charge of the remote. Fantasssstic. How excited am I. The bad news is that I have a certificate to sort out so I wont get a chance to start on Mr Smirnoff or find out how the remote works  until 8ish. Also its twitter quiz night tonight, so I want to play at that.

Anyway, today I was finishing off a house that I rewired, managed to sort it out, test it then power it up. Another fine job.

Owe aye, meant to tell you, this morning started off badly, first of all I slept late, then was jumping about trying to get my trousers on while walking down the stairs…..well when I say walking, it was like falling. It was not even controlled falling, it was a proper fall from top to bottom. I lay at the bottom of the stairs thinking that I must have broken something, and I was right….a bin.

Anyway, my curry will be here shortly, and need a refill.


Please visit my website. www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment