Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Saturday 15 January 2011

Saturday

There goes another Saturday, I have been second fixing an extension I started a few weeks ago, all the plastering has been finished so I thought I would nip round and get the light and sockets sorted. It looks really good, but will look a lot better when painted. I have used 5 watt LED’s in the main area and think they look brill. Anyway, I managed to get just about everything in the main part of the extension fitted, tested and switched on. The client is delighted; I will be going back next weekend to finish off the new kitchen, garage and outside lights.

My second job was to replace an outside light for a housing association I look after. Then surveyed another job.

The good news is that I am now sitting at home with a beer watching a “star wars movie”. The even better news is that my partner is going out tonight so I am ordering take out and will be in charge of the remote control……bliss. Its all mine!!!! Well at least until she comes back.

Please visit my website.  www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk

Ian e




The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house it took me ages, in that house there was a fuse box which had to be installed, extra sockets which also had to be installed. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a cooker, there was
Please visit my web site www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment