Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Sunday 16 January 2011

Sunday....again!

Sunday should be a day of rest, putting your feet up, staying in bed late pottering around and watching the football in the pub in the afternoon, well that’s what its like for most people…..but not me. No. No. No. Not me. I was up early, sorted out my van stock for next week. Then went to a small job to replace a small job in a kitchen, however, I had been given the wrong defuser, so I need to go back next week. But first I need to sort the wholesaler out. I am not happy, makes me look like a fool.

Second job was first fixing a job I surveyed on Friday. It took me around 4 hours, so I was home early. Sunday is the day I do all my paperwork, and part P notifications etc, but its something I can do in my lounge with my girlfriend messes and plays with the dog…..aaaaaggghhh domestic bliss.

Ian

Please visit my website.  www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk

Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house it took me ages, in that house there was a fuse box  or consumers unit, which had to be installed, extra sockets which also had to be installed. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a cooker, there was also some new lights which had to installed too. I also used a mira shower.



Please visit my web site www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment