Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Saturday 22 January 2011

Saturday

The real ale festival is now only a couple of hours away, just a quick train journey them………..an orgy of real ales. All those different tastes dancing on my tongue. Ye gods I cant begin to explain how much I am looking forward to it…..you get the impression that I am a real ale fan?

This morning I fitted a some outside lights and a couple of fans in extension I have been working at for a while now. Must say the extension looks great. It was built by Fisher Building and Roofing (shameless plug). This is a small building contractor, but Rob (Fisher) demands a really high standard of work himself, and expects every other trade to have the sane demands of themselves, they make a wonderful job and is with out and doubt is one of the best builders in the area.

Here is a picture Rob just beginning to sorting out the front garden. Could not get a picture of his buddy Paul. As soon as I brought out the camera he was off. I didn’t know anything with just 2 legs could move that fast….well I suppose he is a shy retiring soul, bless his little cotton socks!!!!

Here are a couple of pictures of an almost complete extension. Mr Donahue is tiling the floor himself, and is making a fabulous job. In a week or 2 he will be fitting the kitchen, once that is complete I can finish the kitchen off. It’s a pity because I have really enjoyed working for this couple.


 
 


Anyway off the beer festival now. 


Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house which took me a while. in that house there was a fuse box  and consumers unit, which had to be fitted, there was a few extra sockets which I had to install too. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a AEG cooker, there was also some new outside lights and a mira shower too.


No comments:

Post a Comment