Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Sunday 23 January 2011

Sunday

Sunday, aaaggghhh Sunday. I have not done a lot today, I think I sniffed the barmaids apron once to often last night, and now have a bit of a thick head. Its been a long arduous day, mainly involving dog sitting, compile a couple of estimates and a few invoices……and napping.

I did manage to venture out earlier and do some debit collecting. That makes me sound like a big bloke in a black suit, shirt and tie that nips round and hassles old ladies for a few quid. But its not like that, I gently tap on someone’s door, and ask nicely for settlement of the debit they owe me, and I only do this when I have written and called them repeatedly.

Anyway, been awake for around 20 minutes now, time for another nap.


Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house which took me a while. in that house there was a fuse box  and consumers unit, which had to be fitted, there was a few extra sockets which I had to install too. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a AEG cooker, there was also some new outside lights and a mira shower too.



Please visit my web site www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment