Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Thursday 27 January 2011

Thursday

Yet another good day. I have been working with the amazingly talented and all round good gut (sorry andy that should say guy, nothing to do with your gurth) Andy Slattery. As he will be reading this I thought I would say something about him.

We have been working in a kitchen in the back of beyond. It looks really good, but the wholesaler sent me the wrong under unit lights, so I now have to travel back to fit them next week. I am not happy, not happy at all at the wholesaler, I had a “chat” with them earlier and negotiated some additional discount. Still a pain thou, could really do without travelling ½ way round the known world to fit half a dozen lights…..not that I am complaining mind you, the elderly couple are really nice and make  plenty of brews. What makes it even better, is that they will pay me when I return.

Got home around 8 o’clock, there was a culinary delight waiting for me along with a vodka,(ran out of coke tho, that’s a bad thing….vodka neat is just not the same.

Going to watch some TV now and put my feet up.


Please visit my web site www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment