Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Boring wednesday.

Wednesday, back in Accrington today, the rewire is slowly coming together, the second fix is almost complete, cant wait to finish this rewire its been really awkward, and seem to have been there forever. Going somewhere else tomorrow, then assuming the kitchen fitter finishes the kitchen, the plasterer finishes the plastering, the tiler finishes the tiling and plumber finishes…what ever he does, I should finish on Friday…..fat chance. But it will be really nice when completed. Its not just been a rewire, we have renivated the house form top to bottom, it will be amazing when its finished. House renovations are something the team and I are keen to get involved in, we are meeting for a curry and a pint tomorrow and discuss how we take our plans forward. We have a cunning plan, and are going to market ourselves in a particular sector.

My night job involved second fixing a kitchen, but I just arrived when I got a call from my girlfriend telling me that I need to get home early because she had made a birthday tea. It is my birthday and I had forgotten all about it. Just had it, and as usual where her cooking is concerned is was fab.



Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house which took me a while. in that house there was a fuse box  and consumers unit, which had to be fitted, there was a few extra sockets which I had to install too. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a AEG cooker, there was also some new outside lights and a mira shower too. I was also called out.



Please visit my web site www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment