Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Friday 21 January 2011

Friday.

The Winter Ales Festival looms large, I will be like a kid in a sweet shop…. probably wont sleep tonight. Do you get the impression I like real ale. Don’t think my girlfriend is all that enthusiastic spending hours and hours listening to “going on” about each of the ales. It’s the simple things that make life worth living.

Today I have been back over to Accrington to second fixing a house. I seem to be spending a lot of time there but never getting anywhere. I think its because the everyone there likes to “blether” and we spend more time having long intellectual (?) conversations about evolution and the depletion of fish stocks than working. Well perhaps those are not exactly the topics of conversation, but we did talk about fish today…well I was asked if I wanted fish or sausage from the chippie. That was probably the most difficult decision I made today…I had sausage by the way.

I had an argument with my girlfriend earlier. Can you believe it she has  accused me of living in a fantasy world…...yes me!  So I waved my magic wand at her and shouted "Expelliarmus". THAT SORTED HER!!!

Only one more sleep left to the winter ales festival…..how good is that…..did I mention that I was going?



Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house it took me ages, in that house there was a fuse box  or consumers unit, which had to be installed, extra sockets which also had to be installed. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a cooker, there was also some new lights which had to installed too. I also used a mira shower.




Please visit my web site www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment