Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Thursday 20 January 2011

Thursday

I got home from my night shift around 6.30 am and decided to have a quick cup of coffee and while watching breakfast news. The plan was working well at this point, but not for long. Anyway, I put my feet up on the coffee table and rested the cup of strong black coffee on my stomach. About 3 hours later my girlfriend came into the lounge, work my up and gave me such a fright the coffee spilt all over my body, the sofa and the dog that decided it wanted a “kip beside dad”….she was not pleased. Neither was my girlfriend who had to clear it up because I was late for my first appointment. So a quick shower later and I was off out.

Thankfully, today I only had three little jobs scheduled, none of which required any thought. I say thankfully because I lost the power of rational thought about 3am.

My first two job of the day were replacing outside lights…..no thought needed there. And my final job was to find a fault in a lighting circuit….a little thought required, but not a lot.

I have loads to do tomorrow, and have been warned under the penalty of death that I must be home by 4.30. After tomorrow comes Saturday, a quick job in the morning, then off to the winter ale festival in Manchester.

More tomorrow.


Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house it took me ages, in that house there was a fuse box  or consumers unit, which had to be installed, extra sockets which also had to be installed. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a cooker, there was also some new lights which had to installed too. I also used a mira shower.


Please visit my web site www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment