Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Tuesday.

Seem to have done a lot of running around today and achieved nothing substantial. Didn’t start to around 9 today, which is very late for me and I now reagret it, should have got up earlier and got my glasses sorted. One of the screws come off legs and it cost me seven quid…yes I will repeat that seven quid to have it replaced. I almost collapsed in a heap when he asked for it.

Mini rant over. Fist job of the day (after dick turpin, the optician) was to finish the first fix of the kitchen I was wiring recently. They are nice people,  but talk a lot. But they can continually make me cups of tea / coffee. Finished that around lunchtime, then nipped to a repeat Accrington to replace a main switch, then off to Ramsbottom to another repeat customer to install 3 lights, and play with the 2 year old lad. We usually end up playing builders, or watching a wee bit of a day. Today I watched about 10 minutes of the Iron Giant while enjoying a cuppa and chatting to mum and granny. Then a drive home and got caught in an accident on the M65.

Got loads to do tomorrow, looking forward to it already.


Please visit my website.  www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house it took me ages, in that house there was a fuse box  or consumers unit, which had to be installed, extra sockets which also had to be installed. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a cooker, there was also some new lights which had to installed too. I also used a mira shower.




Please visit my web site www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment