Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Tuesday.

£1100 to rewire a house….madness. I met with a builder earlier who is building 5 luxury houses, to an extremely high standard. After a lengthy discussion about his requirements (there is a lot of chrome / satin steel accessories) he told me that he had a price from another electrician of £1100. After he picked me up, dusted me down then gave me a shot of brandy from his trusty St Bernard hound, I told him I would have a look at the price tell him tomorrow. Well I have just worked out a price of £1225.00…. that’s without a penny mark up on the materials. I can only think that someone has made a mistake in pricing or using some dodgy materials and working for 6 shilling a day. Anyway, not to worry, his job is not for me. I know what my worth is and its not £1100 for this job.

After the survey, I went back to Accrington, to start a second fix of another house I have rewired. But to be honest I didn’t get a lot done, mainly because I didn’t arrive mid morning, then spent a couple of hours talking to Mandy about a joint business venture we are thinking embarking on.

Talking about Mandy, here she. For once she is not dancing around with a plastering trowel in her hand singing “I will survive”. The other picture is of  Dave, he is Mandy’s brother and does all the ground works, tiling and helping Mandy. 


Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a large house which took me all day. I had to install a new fuse box, consumers unit, we had to wire a few extra sockets and a few lights  and an outside light. I also had to wire a new extension, wire a  AEG and a BOSH cooker, there was also some new outside lights and a Mira shower too. I was also called out.



Please visit my web site www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment