Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Wednesday.

I occasionally sub contract for a large electrical testing and Inspection Company, and I worked all last night testing, then again today doing my own scheduled work. Although I did sleep earlier, you could hardly call it a nap, more like a na.

First job was to discuss a cable route with a builder, then to a site in clithero to repair some lights and finally to Accrington.

I am now off to my night shift job testing. So assume I make it through the night, I will be back tomorrow.


Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house which took me about a day. In the house there was a fuse box  or consumers unit which had to be installed I also had some additional extra sockets and a shower I use mira showers. I also wired an extension, which had lights and sockets. I also wired a NEF cooker.

Please visit my web site www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment