Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Friday 14 January 2011

Friday

Friday.

Went to survey a job this morning in a beautiful in a development. The main contractor is Fisher Building & Roofing. They are a small building company in Preston, and make a fabluious job. Rob and Paul are a bit like Batman & Robin, or more probably Laurel & Hardy. I always have a goodtime when I work with them.

From they I went to survey a job at a fish & chip shop, but the owner was not in so it was a wasted journey. From they I surveyed another job for a housing association where there are a couple of outside lights require to be replaced. From here I surveyed another job, at an insurance company where I have to install 8 panel heaters.

As if that’s not enough, I finished off the day at a house in Accrington that I am rewiring. I am just about ready to wire the downstairs sockets…..phew, I will be delighted when I finish that house. Anyway about 4ish, myself and the other trades guys (and lady) finished, and as there is a pub next door it would have been rude not to nip in for a pint. But as I was driving I only had and 1 that was a shandy.

That’s its for today, now at home putting me feet up.

Please visit my website.  www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk

Ian e




The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house it took me ages, in that house there was a fuse box which had to be installed, extra sockets which also had to be installed. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a cooker, there was also some new
Please visit my web site www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment