Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Monday 17 January 2011

Monday.

Monday is over and done with…..well almost, still got some certificates, invoices and estimates to do. Whoever said working for yourself was easy?

My first job was to start a first fix of a kitchen, got about half of it done, finish it off tomorrow. My after work job was at a doctors surgery, was only a half hour job after the surgery closed. Well it should have been a half hour job, unfortunately one of the doctors decided to work until 7pm, so I had to wait around to finished before I could switch the electricity, but I was finished around 7.30.

Now at home just about to have my tea. 

Ian


Ian e


The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house didn’t take long. I then fitted a fuse box and a consumers unit. There were loads of extra sockets which also had to be installed. I have just started wiring an extension, I had to also to wire a cooker, there was also some new lights which had to installed too. I also used a mira shower and cookers.




Please visit my web site www.johnstoneelectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment