Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Tragic Tuesday.


Ever had one of those days? I expect so, well I have just had one…..the worst thing is, its still not finished. Went to a job this morning, knocked at the door, waited, waited for a but longer, waited for even longer still. Could see the curtains moving so I knew they were in. When the door was eventually opened I was greeted with the words “sorry Ian meant to call, but we don’t want the fans installed now” then the door was shut before I had a chance to say a word. AAAAGGGGHHH. What’s a poverty stricken electrician supposed to do,
a)     Go back home to bed.
b)     Try to rearrange some other work.
c)      Clean the van.
d)     Drive about and pop in and see some builders who are building extensions etc.

Anyway decided to do B,C & D. At least I have a shower to repair tonight, so I will achieve something today.

I have just been reading another blog from shakey-spark. What a wonderful blogger she is. Her blogs are very articulate, well constructed and interesting. If anyone does read this, give her bolgs a quick look.

I went to visit a clinic (that sounds as if I have a social disease) but it was a physic’s clinic that I wired in December and owners now require some signs illuminating. I took a few snaps when I was there and thought I would post them on here. The clinic look fantastic, and the photos do not do it justice. I really wish the owners Simon & Linley the best of luck. They are a fantastic couple and after all there hard work they put into getting the clinic ready, they deserve for the business to be a success. Any ailments give them a call…Garstang Physio Clinic.



 



24-Hour Emergency Call Out Service.
Please see website for details. http://www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk/

The text below is fabricate and a nonsense. I have only included this to help my goggle rating. Hidden in the text there are key worked, which should help me, get a better ranking. 

Today I rewired a house which took me a while. in that house there was a fuse box  and consumers unit, which had to be fitted, there was a few extra sockets which I had to install too. There was also a new wiring to an extension, I had to also had to wire a AEG cooker, there was also some new outside lights and a mira shower too. I was also called out.




Please visit my website. www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. It's such a shame people can't take the minute out of their day to ring and cancel! If you were to not turn up to a customer without even ringing to let them know, I'm sure they would find it both rude and inconvenient
    ! Liking the lighting in the clinic, looks quite effective.

    Thanks for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete