Hi welcome to my blog. If you like it, why not follow me?

Saturday 2 April 2011

Why are Saturdays wonderful?

Not just Saturdays, Sundays too. I work a lot in people homes, and often during the week they are a bit morose, but when it comes to the weekend…wow what a difference. I was working in a the home of a couple who are generally “doom and gloom” personified, but today they almost smiled at some of my witty banter, (that term is loosely). I was delighted with the reaction. Thinking about it, rather than smiling they may have been wind, or just being polite…no, no, sure it was a smile.

I think you and I could start a campaign to have 3 weekends a week. Just think how wonderful that would be, everyone smiling…..people would live longer, crime would fall, poverty would become a thing of the past….well perhaps not, but no-one would care because they are too busy being happy.

You are no doubt wondering what I have been doing today. Well I have been rewiring a circuit of socket that some cowboy rewired a few years ago. To be honest I am surprised that this lovely couple did not wake up in the morning and find the house in cinders around their bed. When the cowboy wired it he broke about every cardinal rule there is. When they called me and said they were having problems, I tested the circuit and was stunned that a so-called electrician could leave a circuit in suck a poor condition. But to end on a good note, its been rewired and will be good for many more years.

If my reader, is considering having any electrical work done, please make sure they are Part P registered, and ask for references. I generally carry a list, and if the job is sizable, I will gladly arrange for them to inspect some previous work.

If you like this, then please follow to this blog. What’s the worst thing that cold happen?


Please visit my website. www.johnstoneselectricalservices.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment